You're the little thing that always gets me down.

I spend too much time telling you how I feel.
I spend too much time hanging you by a string.
So, today I will give you some suggestions.
Take notes baby, this is gonna go pretty fast.

Hop on a plane and ride into a sunset,
Believe me when I say it's a sight you won't soon forget.
Watch closely when the reds and oranges meet to make that one shade of gold,
That one shade you'll never find elsewhere on this canvas called "life".
Breathe in, and don't look away till it burns.
It's ok that five minutes later you still see spots.

Go sit in the grass, early in the morning,
Too early to be awake.
And when the birds begin to sing and the morning glories bloom,
Remember what it felt like to be a simple little child,
When moments like this felt like everything.

Run in the rain, when it's pouring down so hard you cannot see.
Let go of what holds you back and know,
That each time your foot hits the ground,
It's another step on the path to find yourself.
Let the rain wash away what you wear on the outside.
Rain is too honest for masks.

You get all that?
I know you did.
Dreams are made by kids like me,
But it's those people like you that live them.
You know it's true.


you'remydream.




Bedhead.

0 comments: