Breeze drifting on by, you know how I feel...

I'm writing to you again,
I can't sleep.
I spent my weekend in a car.
Seven hours there,
Seven hours back.
These dark lines may never fade at this rate.

There is some kind of feeling that posseses you,
When you are somewhere alien.
It leaves you excited, yet lonely.
I sat with my head pressed against the window,
I watched as we passed feilds of yellow and green.
Micheal Buble's "Home" reverberating through my head.
Like Charlie, I felt infinte.

It's raining now,
The droplets are beating against my roof.
What a late night tap dance.
Thunder is making my windows shake.
I wish you would.
It's raining to the beat of my heart,
Or maybe my heart is beating to the rain.

toolatetobealone

I have so many things I need to get straight,
I've got it all jumbled up.
Somehow I've garbled up my purpose.
I want to be too good to be true,
But know I never will be.
I'll figure it out,
Go ahead and put you r money on me,
I promise not to let you down.
Just promise to believe.



Bedhead.

0 comments: