I'd give you up, but you're such a blood rush.

Much to early to be awake, but here I am, staring at the screen... wondering if you'd be awake by now.
Sleep escapes me, I can't ever hold on long enough to make my head ok.
Don't mind the darck circles, they're more like mental bruises.
i'mthinkingtoohard.
It's the nightmares that keep me coming back for more, being scared is better than being broken.

I spend too much time worrying about the person that has yet to realize I exsist.
Tale of A Wandering Carheart.
That's all I'll ever be, just a Carheart with an empty agenda and even emptier pockets.
I hate that you make me lonely.

For someone with so much to do, I find myself lying on the floor, staring up at the ceiling and tracing patterns with my eyes.
Making sense is overrated, but I've still got to try... you make me crazy.
I'm five steps from a straightjacket and they will never know, they put me in this state.
They're the only one to get me out.
Be my hero.



Bedhead.

0 comments: