I've got you in a headlock, I'll fight you till the last drop.

That boy spins words like the world counts on it.
Mine does.
You fight the media, and I'll fight my mind.
Forget the people who say we're fighting a losing battle,
It's not over till we give up.
You're as real as this headache.

They call you the golden boy.
I'm known as diamond eyes.
We're like superheroes who have forgotten their powers.
Such a let down.
Too much to live for,
Too little to die for.
I've got a foothold on yesterday,
And you've got a grasp on tomorrow.
But what about today?

stoprunningincirclesyou'remakingmedizzy.

He said I had no imagination,
I beg to differ.
He's not seen my nightmares,
He's not seen you.
I'm underestimated,
And you're overplayed.
So, why do they love you more?

I had a dream last night, that I ran away to find you.
When I got to your house, I only found a note on your pillow.
It said...

"Kalyn,
Not enough time to let you know,
I've got a hole in my heart, and not much to show.
Read this quick, and be on your way,
You'll find me soon, but not today"

If this blog was a bullet, you'd be my gun.
We'd rob them all of love.


Bedhead. 

0 comments: