You're alright, alright enough for me...

They call me bright-eyed.
They say I'm witty.
I seem to exceed the limits.
But don't be fooled,
I'll always fly under the radar.
Your radar.

It was the same old nightmare last night,
The same faceless crowd.
I don't know if it frightens me,
Or makes me more confused.
I wish I hand a hand to hold.

I saw a Beetles poster I aim to buy,
Not because I'm in for the hype, or flash.
I want it because it's simple,
Just like their music.
It's just the four of them walking across a street,
They tell it like it is,
There's no hair or make-up.
Just a moment of a journey,
Perserved forever in time.

Today was like spinning in circles,
When I stopped everything around me still moving,
So unclear.
Awkward I am.
Smooth you are.
We just can't put two and two together.

maybei'mjustmeanttowander.




Bedhead.

0 comments: