Sorry, It's back to start for you.

I'm back to black circles and lost moments,
You're back to parading around like you've got a name.
I'm tired.
You're spent.
whydon'tyoujustgiveitup?
We could keep dancing, but it looks like you've forgotten the steps,
I don't know how to re-teach them to you.
People think you're something you're not.
People don't know I'm alive.

It's time to get outta town, you know it.
I do too.
You've gotta stop with the sharades,
I've gotta pretend like I'm real.
There's too much on our plate,
Grab your spoon babe, it's time to dig in.
Why surround yourself with people who are only in it for the hype?
I know a handful of kids who've got you tattooed on their heart.

Are you growing up today?
How about tomorrow?
I'm not a yo-yo... I don't keep coming up for more.
Don't you ever forget it.
I've got this picture in my brain of how it needs to be,
You want in?
Or should I crop you out?
The clock on the wall counts down the seconds left for you to find love,
Time is money, and baby you're making me rich.

I'm plaid, you're pinstripe.
We clash like a bad accident,
Should I tell you how it ends or should you write it for yourself?
I'm game.
You got game?
Baby, you're about to get served.



Bedhead.

0 comments: