New Month, New Times.

These days all I do
Is remember everything about you.
Of whisper wings and long goodbyes.
Though you're far away, don't let go.
You're the only thing holding me together.

Your voice is the only thing in my head,
And your words cut right to the bone.
So when you lie awake,
trying to find the answer,
I'll be the only thing you think of.

justbreatheyoucantastemeinthebreeze.

You're a mystery to me,
One left unsolved.
You'll never know what overtakes my heart,
When eyes lock and palms sweat.
I'd like for you to stay locked away in my room,
But it's not in the cards this time.

I can't seem to shake this feeling I get,
When everything goes down hill.
As I take my first steps without you,
Things I thought were lost all rush back.
I'd forgotten the sound of my own voice,
And how I hate the silence.

If our paths should ever cross again,
Let it be like a late night car crash.
There's nothing more beautiful than the element of surprise.
Just shine on me,
'Cause you know it's raining inside.


Bedhead.

0 comments: