I Have Been Trying To Write a Haiku For You.

Enough Crypic Posts.

Time to tell you who and what I really am/love.

Love:
-You.
-Mismatched eyes.
-Being a Savant.
-Learning new words (Dictionary Lover)
-Chemistry (Not me & you, the subject)
-Cold Stone Ice Creamery.
-Tally Hall.
-Nightmare Before Christmas.
-Bubblegum Kisses.
-Phone calls from people I can't help not to get over.
-Standing front row.
-Green.
-Being on his hitlist.
-Danny Elfman.
-Obnoxius Clothing.
-Odepidus Cycle.
-Ajax.

Hate:
-Being looked over.
-Standing out.
-Contradicting myself.
-Wheelie Kids.
-Being stuck in the past.
-Being Jaded.
-Forcing smiles.
-As I lay Dying.
-Hometown.
-Inadequacy
-Needing You.
-Simpletons.
-Never believing in Sandy Claws.
-Getting Caught.

I am...

A loser.
A Nerd.
A Dreamer.
A Bookworm.
A Lover of Secrets.
A Worrywart.
A Faker.
Needy.
A Honors Student.
A Liar.
A Shower Singer.


Get your chopsticks, It's time to pick my brain.



Bedhead.

0 comments: