Joke Me Something Awful, Like My Desperation.

I'm sorry I've run away at the mouth again,
I'd bite my tounge,
But it may be better if you bite it for me.
I need you more than an addict needs a fix,
I'm trying to hold on,
But it's not working.

I love you.
I said it,
But I'm afraid of what that will mean when I wake up,
And think back to this very moment
When I let those words slip from my lips.

I try to shut so much out,
But the more I do
The more I remember.
I am forever losing things ,
What I wish I'd lose are the keys to my past.
But they're stuck like glue and I haven't tried hard enough yet.
I live in my dreams
Because reality is a far cry from what I hoped for.
It's those dreams that keep that cheesy smile painted on my akward face.

kissmebetterdoctorshavenothingonyou.

I like to lie in my bed in that state between sleeping and waking
Where those half-way dreams seem like reality
And the only thing I hear is the faint sound of memories
That I should have forgotten by now.
Bad luck is always there.
Sleep it away.
It;s the only plan I have for making life better.
Because everything else seems like a mistake.


Bedhead.

0 comments: