I Bought You a Toy, But I Broked it.

So he said he was deep,
I hated to inform him that I've seen kiddie pools deeper.
Should have seen his face.
Flash. Flash.
Save that one in your photographic memory.

Such a sarcastic bitch.
"I swear that kid lives on a bad attitude."
They said I was mean.
I said I was honest.
Who's right?

They are.

I'm all your bad dreams and worst case senarios.
I bent your halo,
And kicked dirt on your dreams.
Playground Bully Baby.
Lock me up.

Missing you makes me this way.

Sleep is like a distant memory these days
My eyes are heavy but I won't shut them,
Not till I know that me and you were never a mistake,
We were a collision.

Even though you're far from me now,
You've felt closer... to my heart.
Take this one to the bank baby,
It's worth a bundle.

The words keep flowing,
But I don't think you can hear them.
I mumble, note made to fix that.
Let me put it in the pile
Next to all the apologies to make
And truths to tell.
It's on my to-do-list.
Scout's Honor.

I wish it'd rain.
I take comfort in it,
That nature's atleast got it right.
I'm a failure... at some things,
But I've got a plan to make this all worth it,
Just wait and see
They'll all buy it by the bottle.
It'll be the best hoax yet,
Unless you count you and me.

Don't let me spit on your sidewalk chalk masterpiece.


Bedhead.

0 comments: