Minty Peach.

Uh oh, I'm in for it now.
It's my turn next, and I hate to say I haven't prepared.
The sidewalk seems to be getting shorter,
Or maybe I'm just getting bigger.
I'm going to have to be more witty if I want to make it,
You know, out in the real world.

I'm being a worry wart again.
They won't like me.
I'm just a side street magican who's running out of tricks.
They want me to grow up.
I just don't know how.

Peter Pan today, Wendy tomorrow.
I'm pretty sure the lost boys had it made.
Fuck that, All the 2-D wonders had it made.
The world's just cartoons in my head.
"Th- Th- That's all Folks"
Cue the confused looks.

Two days,
Just two.
Whether or not it'll be worth it is still up for grabs.
Ask me later.
I'm closing up shop.

You glow just like the neon numbers of my alarm clock.


Bedhead.

0 comments: