Boombox Generation.

Life is forever throwing me for a loop
And I can only hold on and hope for the best.
I want to be free of all the monotony,
Be someone new.
Being me is not what's cracked up to be.

I try and fail.
Trip and fall.

I'm such a sad sappy story,
With nothing but repetitive themes on lonliness.
And it's about time I rewote it all over again
But this time, I'm breaking out with my chin held high.

I've stared at the ground for way too long.
I'll make it,
Hold your breath.

My mind is one big playground for the unsual,
But I wouldn't want it any other way.
I'm more than meets the eye,
And this time I swear I'll make a point.
I broke all the rules and paid all the prices,
Nothing gets me down.
I'll run for this,
I'll make the past worth it,
I'll be nothing like you.

Not like you at all...

I'm sorry I've stopped being your puppet.
I'm my own .
I'll set the records now.


Bedhead.

0 comments: