Guns aren't dangerous until you load them...

Hand me a tissue so I can blow out my brains.
17 is very unlucky number,
It's the number my life fell apart at.
I've been ripped at the seams,
But you're no seamstress.
Hot glue gun lover.

Hold up your fingers and let me count to ten.
They told me anger isn't the answer,
But it's all I feel.
I fail.
You fail.
It was only 65 degree sundays
And strawberry icecream summers.
When did we lose?

I'd give all my bad habits and secret sins for you.
I've got it bad enough to call it quits.
Turn out the light.
Turn off my head.
I could be brilliant,
But I'm better at being moronic.
Kiss me clean.

letmepretendwecouldbetogether

With me there are no second chances,
I know timebombs more forgiving.
Forget what could have been.
The script's been published,
And you got wrote out in Act I my friend.
Lost in thought and misguided praise.
I only want to count stars with you.



bedhead.

0 comments: