Fighting Battles that don't Exist

Get away from me.
I'm so sick of you and your cliques.
You're not fun.
Upset stomach in human form.
Quit.

SHUT UP.
I have no patience for you.
I hate pretending that I do.
You make me cry in circles and pull my hair.
I want nothing to do with you.
Here's a five, go buy a clue.

Nothing you could say would change my mind.
I cut you out,
There's no way back in.
I hate you.
I won't even say I'm sorry.
Because I'm not.
Never was.
You tricked me.

Keep me from windows and bridges.
I'd jump if it'd keep me from you.
Nails on a blackboard seem more pleasent than you.
Leave me.

I want him, not you.
Stop the side stepping.
You were a mistake.
Yeah, I said it.
We were an accident of the fatal kind.
Call the coroner to clean up the mess.
This is dead.

bedhead.

0 comments: