Whoa. Throwback.

Whore. 
Pervert.
Jerk Off. 
Slut. 
Two-Faced.

We sure know how to pack the punches, 
One after another. 
But we care, 
I swear

He means the world to us, 
But excuse us, 
We have to run him into the ground first

Big mouthes and small brains, 
What an epidemic. 
Dagger eyes and lightening tongues. 
Monsters of today, 
That's what we are

We've fallen far, 
And we've trapped him down here with us. 
Go buy him some make up
To cover up the bruises and scars we've left. 
But makeup doesn't cover the pain, 
We're a pain

We've made our Golden Boy 
Into a copper piss pot. 
But we care, 
I swear.
We do such bad things

At the end of the day
I'm still there
With tissues and "I'm sorries"
Will it make it better?
No. 
Will it make me better?
No.

♥ Hearts for the hearts we hurt. 



Bedhead. 


0 comments: